Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2017

..:: grand smiles ::..

Hi friends! Here today with a layout that I made for the Hip Kit Club this week.  My assignment this week was a product focus -- using the Paige Taylor Evans stamp set in the September Embellishment Kit. 


I grabbed some coral ink by Hero Arts and stamped that flower about a 110x (give or take). And then I cut them out!


I used Tuscan Sun Shimmerz Spritz and Caribbean Sun Shimmerz Spritz (both from the September Color Kit) to create a background for my photo, and to anchor the flowers a bit.



I used both exclusive alpha (from the September Main kit and the Embellishment kit) for my title. 


This was a super fun layout -- and I love how it turned out. I made a process video if that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment