Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

..:: adventure ::..

Hi friends! Today I have a layout for you that I made using the October Hip Kit Club Kits! My assignment this week was a sketch  and here is my take on it:


I pretty much love everything about the October kits and this lovely color that I focused on is to die for. There are papers, embellishments and Shimmerz that all work together perfectly.


I thought this was the perfect phrase for this layout of me and my daughter trying something for the first time (her, not me)! She was brave and didn't let her "head" get in the way as she was learning to skate.


I cut some stars and stitched them down with gold thread. I also added color to that giant title from Dear Lizzy (spoiler alert, you are going to see more of these)! 



I absolutely love this Shimmerz color --- Old Yeller Inklings --- it's a perfect golden, shimmery, yellow. I made a process video, if that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment