Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2017

..:: hello lucius & bea ::..

Hello friends! I pulled out some Shimmerz mists, Color Cast Designs August release items, some A Flair for Buttons Flair, and some Maggie Holmes Carousel for my latest layout!  I feel so lucky to be able to work with these products!  


For the background, I used Oh Say Can You Sea, and Well Blue Me Down, (Coloringz Products) and the packaging technique to create a space for my photos and embellishments to sit. I also splattered using the same products and  Night Moves (also Coloringz) to add a little more visual texture to the page. 


This ampersand! One of my favorites from the Color Cast Designs recent release -- they are perfection! And this color. OMGoodness. I can't even. I also through in some of the heart confetti in the same color. 


A layout cannot be complete without some flair from A Flair for Buttons. This layout was all about these two cousins always finding fun together. Shelley always has the perfect flair for any occasion. 😀



 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment