Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

..:: family commute ::..

It's time for the March Issue over at Paper Issues. This month it's ANYTHING GOES. Check out the blog for details on how you can play along.

Here's my take on the issue:


I went to snap a selfie of myself one morning on my way to work. My intent was to send it to my team to let them know that I would probably spill coffee on my light clothing before I got to school.  But I had a great photo bomber -- so, I had to scrap it! 😂 The journaling talks about how lucky I am that I get to carpool each morning with My One True Love and B. 

I used a combination of Pinkfresh Studio bits and bobs from their latest collections as well as items from Fancy Pants Joy Parade.  I started with green and orange and it became a blast of colorful confetti. 

Hope you play along this month!


1 comment: