Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

..:: just a boy ::..

Just a boy and his dogs making dreams together.  That's a long title, but I love it. I'm playing along with the Pawsitively Pets challenge at Paper Issues. The challenge is to use more than one kind of alpha/font.  I used (kinda) 4: alpha stickers, two different cut files/fonts, and a phrase strip! This layout of my grandson and his two puppies sleeping met Crate Paper's Cool Kid collection and I love the outcome!



Yep, that's a shaker. As soon as I saw the star sequins in this collection I knew I had to make a shaker!



Almost always....a bit of flair from {aflairforbuttons}.  Here's a little bit closer up look at all that stitching.


Crate Paper has done it again with this collection. I simply love them. Grab some here, or any other paper needs and use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment