Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

..:: crazy sock day ::..

It's time again to get out the mixed media materials for Mix It Up Monday over on the Paper Issues Blog!  The challenge this month: use stencils. If you are someone that has never used stencils before, just use them! If stencils are something that you do use, try using them in a different way. A few examples might be: use a stencil you make from a cut file, use mist, use acrylic paint, use water colors, use stamping ink, use texture paste, use the negative of the stencil, use the stencil as a stamp, etc.  Here's my take on the challenge:


I used stencils and ink pads for this layout! Here are a few close ups:




And finally I did create a short video of the technique I used, if that suits your fancy.



I hope you play along with us this month! Grab those stencils and get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment