Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

..:: baby you're a firework! ::..

Hi!  Happy 5th of July! I'm participating in the July Take 5 Tuesday Challenge over on the Paper Issues Blog today.  I scrapped this photo from the 4th of July, 2013. 


I went all out theme-y for this one (which isn't usually my style, but I kinda like it anyway)! I pulled all of my patterned papers and stickers from Amy Tangerine's Better Together collection. I added some blue and red sequins from Jillibean Soup, and Mister Huey's for the paint splatters!


I created this fireworks cut file and it's available in the shop for free!  I backed the cut file with various papers from the Better Together Collection.

To participate in Take 5 Tuesday, you just need to pick 5 of the things from the list and use them! I used 8 (I've always been an over achiever)! Ha!  


Play along with this challenge, or any of the other July challenges in the Paper Issues {Friends and Fans} group! You have until August 1st to enter! Details are also on the Paper Issues Blog!

There are new items in the store (along with that free cut file). Grab 'em quick and use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment