Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

:: queen for the day ::

Have you been playing along with the Paper Issues Spring Crop (click link for details)?  There are all kinds of challenges, and even more fun.  And did I mention that there are Gift Cards to the Paper Issues Store up for grabs?

My challenge -- Bling me up Scotty -- is to put a little bling on that thing!


My bling is lots of gold, some Color Shine, sequins and glitter!  Check out what everyone is talking about by clicking on this link and joining the Paper Issues {Friends and Fans} Facebook group so you can play along!

I used items from Pink Paislee's C'est La Vie collection and some bits from Maggie Holme's (Crate Paper) Bloom collections.  Get either of those and so much more from the Paper Issues Store and use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your entire purchase!



1 comment: