Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

..:: november : what's in my planner ::..

hello november.




What's in my planner: I love using stickers and embellishments from collections that I have purchased for scrapbooking. It just works for me. I purchase many collections (my motto is 'buy all the things') and I always have stuff left over.  The 6x6 pads are perfect because the patterns are smaller than the 12x12 papers, but I also love to use the branding strips from the larger papers, the embellishments (like die cuts or vellum pieces), and the stickers (even the alphas)!  This month I used items mostly from Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice collection. I added some washi tape from my stash and I used water color pencils to highlight a few items through the month.

Grab this collection, or anything else you may need (buy all the things), from the Paper Issues store and use the code 'orangegearle' at checkout for 20% off your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment