Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

:: live in the moment ::




And here is my take on it:


I'm using Shimelle's True Stories collection.



The colors in the collection were perfect for the (P)inspiration. Don't you love those alphas?



I also used a couple of die cuts and the wooden buttons from the collection. I cut one of the patterned papers (english breakfast) -- tons of stripes -- and placed it over the yellow patterned paper.  Then I machine stitched through each strip -- this is inspired by stripes on the quote part of the (p)inspiration piece.


And the story. The story is all about B. singing and dancing and jumping "in the rain" with her umbrella (I chose this story and photo because of the cutie with the umbrella in the (p)inspiration piece).


This was a fun one to make!  Want to play along?  Get the details here.

Pick up Shimelle's latest collection or just about anything else you can think of at the Paper Issues Store.  Use the code orangegearle and get 20% off your entire purchase!




See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment