Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

:: TIME :: amy tangerine product feature

It's time for another product feature on the Paper Issues blog!  Today we are using Amy Tangerine's Rise & Shine Collection!

The story that I am documenting today is about the passage of time.  The photos of B. with the binky were taken two years ago at Morgan Creek park.  The other photos were taken this year at the same park, climbing the same fence.  The park is a go to place for us, and apparently climbing the fence is a favorite (but if you follow my blog and stories of B. you know that climbing anything has always been a favorite)!


The templates for the cut file came from an Ali Edwards story kit, and when I saw all the lovely colors and patterns in this collection, I knew I wanted to use them with this cut file! So. Yummy.


I added stitching and I journaled around the biggest circle.


The layout wouldn't be complete without a flair from {aflairforbuttons}! I used a piece of flair from this batch.


Seriously loved working with these patterned papers! 

Grab some of your own at The Paper Issues Store!  Don't forget to use the code orangegearle at checkout for 20% off your total order!

1 comment: