Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

:: sibling smooches :: with a sketch

Good Morning!

Some of the PI girls are playing with a sketch today over on the Paper Issues blog!  I was all sneaky and grabbed this photo of my grandson and his big sister from my daughter's Facebook page so I could do this layout!  I love this photo!


I'm using a lot of "Dream in Color" by Webster's Pages on this layout!  I totally love this combination of colors and designs! Brandin O'Neal hit this collection out of the ballpark.  It's available in the Paper Issues Store here.

The sketch is used was inspired by layout we spied on the Fancy Pants blog by Nicole Nowosad.


And here's the sketch:


I absolutely love all those circles (I changed a few circles to circles inside squares just to mix it up a bit).


As usual, lots of stitching all over, and I added a few layers under the photo.



This was a fun one!  And it came together quickly with all these awesome papers and a great sketch!

Check out the Paper Issues blog if you'd like to play along with Sketchy Saturday!  And check out the store here if you'd like some of the yummy goodness by Webster's Pages (or anything else)!  Don't forget to use the code orangegearle at check out for 20% off your order!


No comments:

Post a Comment