Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

:: Making it Merry: Latest Issue at Paper Issues ::



As soon as I received the Gossamer Blue "Get Happy" collection in the mail, I knew I was going to use it for the core of my December Documented album. Such fun colors and designs! 

Here is a look at my day 7:


Pretty much everything you see here is from the Get Happy collection -- I did add a couple of things, here and there from my stash. 

left side
For this day I decided to highlight one of my favorite parts of the season, the gift wrapping!  My day 6 is on the opposite side of the above and so I started by filling the 2x2 spots with little bits. (the six snowflakes were already there from day six, along with the arrow).

right side
I used my silhouette to cut out the text, then added enamel dots from the collection in all of the "holes". I tied it up with the same string that I used on my packages and added a tag as if the page was a package itself.


The wreath stamp is from the Get Happy collection, and I stamped it directly on the photo and added in the enamel dots for little berries. The awesome flair is from {aflairforbuttons}, and I added it on the outside of the pocket.





There are lots of ways to play along with this issue; Making it Merry: Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, handmade gifts, gift ideas, ornaments, holiday decor, how you celebrate the holidays, holiday traditions, holiday menu, traditional foods, decorating the tree, lighting the menorah/kinara, cookie baking, gingerbread houses, things that make you happy, use Gossamer Blue products.

Play along, share your project with us and you just might win Gossamer Blue's Main December kit:


Woo hoo!  If you want to grab a few Gossamer Blue goodies (or any other goodies) from the shop, don't forget to use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your entire purchase!


Hope your holidays are merry, bright, and filled with love and family!


2 comments: