Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

..:: sketchy saturday @ paper issues : there's an app for that? ::..

No, there isn't a Paper Issues App (but that's an awesome idea)!  However, there is a new feature at Paper Issues: Sketchy Saturday! You can see the awesome sketch by Jen Chapin on the blog here.  Have I mentioned there is a prize involved????



For this layout I used some awesome papers from We R Memory Keepers : The It Factor, available in the store here.  I cut out some of the speech bubbles from the patterned paper to add a few of the comments that the girls were making while I was taking these papers. I popped them up a bit with pop dots.

I also used these awesome wood drop chevron stickers from Pinkfresh Studio (also in the store).

There are fabulous new things in the store nearly every day (at least that's what it seems like)! Don't forget to use the code 'orangegearle' at checkout to receive 20% off your order at Paper Issues.

I am linking this up with our Current Issue as well -- You're sew cute, you keep me in stitches.  So many chances to win these days at Paper Issues -- and so much inspiration!  


No comments:

Post a Comment