Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

:: Scrapbook Circle Guest Design Team ::



Hello!  Happy Friday! I am so excited to be up on the Scrapbook Circle blog today with my first layout using the September kit (Here + There)!  This month's kit is full of yummy goodies from Crate Paper (Notes & Things), My Mind's Eye (Market Street), Pink Paislee (Solstice), American Crafts (Shimelle and Homemade), Studio Calico (Brighton Pier) and more, including some Scrapbook Circle Exclusives!


I stuck with Shimelle's new line for the main patterned paper and added some from the coordinating 6x6 paper pad, as well as her alphas. The "word" background paper is from the Homemade collection at American Crafts.  I added some stitching, some stamping with the exclusive stamp set, a tag from the Notes & Things collection, and some stickers from the kit.  This is a simple layout, but I like how it turned out!

I will share more creations from this kit soon! Grab  The Here + There kit at Scrapbook Circle while they are still available!


See you soon!


1 comment: