Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

..:: project life : week 11 ::..

I've been pretty good at keeping up with Project Life this year -- I've recorded our memories and organized our photos.  I've even gotten the photos printed, added to the book, journaled and embellished! I'm mostly caught up. But I have failed as a blogger and I have not shared since week 10!  YIKES!  My plan is to share week 11 today, and continue to share more frequently until I'm caught up!  So…here goes!
week 11 full spread
week 11 left
I got a bit fancy this week and used a stitching template by Amy Tangerine to highlight "March" and the dates this week's spread covers.

week 11 right
That green eggs & ham card is actually a flip up -- I love doing these because there is so much room for journaling underneath.
flip up
The insert this week is all about Dr. Seuss!   They were celebrating his birthday at preschool, so B. brought home this cute Cat in the Hat paper plate art.  It fit almost perfectly in a 6x12 page protector (I had to cut little inserts on both sides for the little ears to pock through!
week 11 insert

week 11 insert back
I just stapled the Cat in the page protector without backing it with paper because I wanted to be able to see her signature! I added a little green circle, and then a 3x4 card for the journaling on the back.

Lots of green this week for St. Patrick's day! (yes, that was a long time ago!)

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment