Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

:: beautiful :: (with video)

Hello! Today I have a process video to share with you!  This is my first attempt at a process video with a traditional layout.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my first Project Life process video -- and for coming back!! :-)


Please, please, please, give me feedback!  (I know that the bottom of the LO is not showing for parts of this video and I apologize, thank you to my online friends for encouraging me to post it anyway)!

Credits:
  • Most of my patterned papers and stickers came from this Scrapbook Circle Kit (Bucket List -- sold out)!  I can't believe I am coming up on three years as a subscriber to these kits.  I still love every ounce of them!
  • I also used this awesome Diana Fisher sketch from the Scrapbook Circle Blog.  Don't forget there is a free cut file as well! There is still time to submit to the challenge (April 23)!
  • Many of my other embellishments, sequins, buttons, etc. (and a couple of stickers) came from the April Swag Bag over at Paper Issues.  I just subscribed to these "swag bags"and I'm really liking what I've received so far!  I will be linking this layout up with PI's current issue "Pitch Perfect" because I used a song lyric (my title). There is still time to link up to this challenge as well (April 27)!

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. awesome video! I am glad you went ahead and posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! hope to come back and check out the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout & adorable photos! Thanks for sharing the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your layout is just perfect. Will check the video out shortly. Found you via PL FB group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, lady! Been missing you at CSI. Such a fun and adorable page!

    ReplyDelete