Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

..:: project life : week 8 ::..

week 8 spread
Have I mentioned lately that I love this project? This week is all about the weather (again), food, My One True Love, and family visitors. The February Studio Calico project life kit was not my favorite (but that's about the only month I can say that -- normally I love every part of the kits). So, I decided to break into some of the core kits, mini kits and theme packs that I've purchased recently (and I've purchased quite a few).  This week I settled on the Girl Theme Pack (Becky Higgins).
week 8 left
This week we had a date night and my wine spill looked like a heart.  :-)  We also ate some yummy food at home -- so I journeled about how much I love spending time with my One True Love, at home or out.  I love that "Love you more" card!  Perfect for this story!

I also purchased a bunch of the new Amy Tangerine Plus One Collection (from Paper Issues) and I put that to use this week.  The pink letters are part of this collection, and see that stitched card? That's one of her templates. Fun stuff!
week 8 right
That sunshine card is a journal card that I used a craft knife to cut around so that I could put the photo (a screen shot from my phone) behind the sun.  We had very strange weather this week -- hail, a thunderstorm, melting snow, warm and cold temps. I documented that with both pics and words.  I absolutely love the umbrella wood veneer and the little wood veneer drops of rain. FUN!

My brother in law and his family came for an overnight visit. Bea LOVES to play with the boys, and having a sleep over is even better!  My sister in law and I scrapbooked (fun!) and the men got to have some brother time. It was a great day!

This spread is a pretty straight forward, simple spread with nothing hidden and no added inserts!  That never happens!  :-)

Thanks for visiting! Check back tomorrow for Week 9 (I am trying to catch up with the sharing part of this project)!

Because if all the weather related topics on this one, I've linked up with Paper Issues: Pocket Full of Sunshine Issue

No comments:

Post a Comment