Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

:: LOAD214 share ::

This month I have been participating in LOAD214 (LayOut A Day Feb. 2014).  What's that? Well, each day I get a prompt from the great Lain Ehmann, and that day (before midnight) I do the layout and upload it to a flicker gallery.  Yep, a layout, in one day, twenty eight days in a row!  I participated in my first LOAD last May and I made it quite far into the month before missing a day.  So far this month (and it's almost half over) I haven't missed.  Yes, this means that in 12 days I have completed at least 12 layouts (I have used two Project Life layouts for this fun game as well). I thought I would share a few with you now, and a few more later!  Here we go…

LOAD1 :: imperfect photo

LOAD3 :: no title

LOAD5 :: use something old (one itty bitty piece of paper is old)

LOAD10 :: Black and White (no color)

LOAD4 :: 30 minutes or less
There's a taste of what I have made this month!  Many of the other completed layouts are from projects that I am working on.  I will share those in another post when the projects are completed.  If you have any questions, ask in the comments and I'd be happy to respond! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure I posted my comment on the right post - so I will post again! LOVE all the layouts you created!!!!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete