Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

:: pumpkin picker ::

I was going for luscious fall layers to highlight the photos from B.'s pumpkin picking adventure in our front yard. The journaling is hidden in the tabbed pocket on the right.
Have I mentioned how much I love my Scrapbook Circle Kits?  Each month I so look forward to the arrival of that lovely pizza box full of goodies. Sometimes I devour it immediately, sometimes life requires me to wait, but I'm always inspired by the papers, embellishments and the ladies on the blog that provide such inspiration. Most of the items from this LO came from the June kit or the add-on kit that month. Many of the items were from the Basic Grey Hipster collection.

This LO was also inspired by this October sketch by Diana Fisher (also at Scrapbook Circle). You have until October 23rd to play!
I went a little crazy with the stitching on this one!  :-)  But, I liked it so much, I couldn't put the journaling over it!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee this!!!! I love love love those photos and that stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitching and threadery (is that even a word) just makes this layout pop! Love it! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the little square embellie!

    ReplyDelete