Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

:: hello brycen ::

Wow!  I have been so busy doing fun stuff!  Love that problem! Let's get to it! The most pressing and exciting news....

On October 3rd, my beautiful daughter had a beautiful son.
He is so loved.

I am loving the October kit from Scrapbook Circle. As usual, everything fits together beautifully, but you can also get very different looks from one kit! I added some kraft cardstock, but other than that, this layout came from that kit.  I went big and dramatic with the photo, but wanted the rest to be fairly subdued. Come back tomorrow and you will see a completely different look from the same kit!

Also, there are a couple of challenges up at the Scrapbook Circle blog! One is all about mixing up the alphas (this layout is inspired by that challenge). You have until October 23rd to link up!  The other is a sketch challenge.  I have a couple of ideas for that one, too!

6 comments:

  1. That picture is just too sweet! I really like how you trimmed the hearts on the background page and then popped them up. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww CONGRATS!! He is gorgeous!! I love love love love your lo!!! Loving the hearts!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your precious sweet grandson! I love the large photo and how you kept the focus on that sweet little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this sweet page!! The big photo is perfect, and I love how you added the title on the White space! And the popped up hearts are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a beautiful layout! love the big photo! congrats! he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete