Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

:: road trip + free cut file ::

I'm currently working on a minibook to document our short little road trip up North. I'm using a small Smash book as my base.  This is the first time I've used one! It's been fun. I have the first day and 1/2 of the second day complete.  Will share more about the trip and the book soon. Here's a peek at the cover:

I made that "July 2013" cut for my Silhouette!  It was so fun, I decided to share it with you! This is my first time sharing, so I am not even sure it will work, please let me know if there are any problems! You can download the .studio file here!

It's not too late to play with Scrap Your Story and the great sketch this week! Check it out here! I'll be back tomorrow with another freebie (if today's works -- feedback please!) and a new Scrap Your Story DT post!

No comments:

Post a Comment