Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Scrap Your Story Challenge :: come & go

It's FRIDAY!  And you know what that means -- another challenge and Scrap Your Story! Our challenge this week is to use at least two sentences of journaling. No problem!
For this layout I used a sketch by the great Audrey Yeager.  I am not posting it because I got the sketch through a class that I am taking at My Scraps and More, and I'm not sure if I can share it (I paid for the class and I'm not sure about the sharing rules)!
My journaling is hidden, and there are way more than two sentences.  :-)  (I've never been accused of being at a loss for words). The story I am telling is about how B. got the bike for Christmas and it was way to big for her.  And now, just a few months later, we had to raise the seat!  She just keeps growing!
 Loving this Heidi Swapp paper! Most of my supplies came from the April Scrapbook Circle Kit.
See that vellum?  It's an envelope full of confetti on the bottom and the tags and journaling on the top.  Much of the confetti (and the sequins) are from a kit that I got when I signed up for the Lots of Layers class at My Scraps and More.

That's all for today.  Short one -- it's been a long week!  It's also been a rather difficult week for us because we are remembering what was going on in our lives a year ago. I am thankful that we have that first year behind us.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you play along at Scrap Your Story this week!

7 comments:

  1. Great page! I love the alphas for your title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO! I love the hidden journaling idea. I also love the vellum title letters, very cool.
    Seems like a great class from My Scraps and More, great concept, learning to layer... Im looking forward to seeing more of you layered LO.
    TFS!
    ClaireR
    www.ThreeWatersCreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning layout. Love the layers, and the vellum.

    And big (virtual) hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Love the colors and of course the chevron (my fave). Would love for you to share it on our Whimsical Wednesday Layout and card link up.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!! I love love love love love the colors and that fun title!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout. Those are some of my favourite papers too. Love the design and the photos are so cute. I remember well how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. C-UTE!! Love the page...love the vellum...love the stitching!! And I LOVE all of the fun layering and tags behind your photos!!

    ReplyDelete