Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

..:: currently ::..


Currently I am...

seeing freshly fallen snow.

hearing the Silhouette Cameo (it's loud!) work overtime on projects for myself and a project for a friend.

smelling fresh baked cookies more often lately.  Bea loves the whole process and I love doing it with her.

touching paper, paint and glue.

loving it.

reaching my monthly Pinterest Challenge and Layout Mission two months in a row.

anticipating what would be Mikaela's third birthday coming up soon.

wishing she were here to celebrate it.

knowing
 something that I cannot tell yet!

overwhelmed (in a good way) with all the good fortune that has come my way lately.

excited about my first DT reveal tomorrow!!!

sneaking in a peek of the first Scrap Your Story Challenge (goes live tomorrow at 8am CST)!

1 comment: