Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

..:: currently ::..


Currently I am...

creating all kinds of fun things at the same time, with little to share at this point!  I recently took engagement photos for a friend and I am making her a fun little mini book as a gift.  I will photograph and share soon.

waiting for Elise Cripe stamps and other goodies to arrive in the mail!  Over the last couple of weeks I've participated in several scrapping events and won on two different occasions -- and the stamps I ordered from Elise will help me complete the mini book gift.

sweating or freezing with this crazy Iowa weather (today it is snowing on the other side of the state and I had the air conditioning on yesterday)!

anticipating B's excitement with carving her pumpkin!

hoping to get a chance to use my new lens and speed light (birthday presents) more!

thankful for every day that I have with my family.

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome layout, Dona!! Love the circles at the bottom and I am right there with you!! Love Instagram...almost every layout I do, uses Instagram photos now!! :) And our weather is crazy too!! Tomorrow it's supposed to be almost 90 for the high and then the high on Monday is gonna be 66!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lo is GORGEOUS!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE wood grain and the circles!! And LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! How cool is that double pager! :)
    And love your photos...especially of the little one peeking out of the box! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is adorable!! And so is the super cute picture with the ampersand ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that photo with the ampersand! So creative!

    Just wanted to stop by and say THANK YOU for the note you left on my blog! I'm SOOO glad you like the kit!!! PLEASE share with me whatever you create! :)

    ReplyDelete